I've travelled in many cities in a UBER service and this is a funny look at what I do NOT want a UBER driver to tell me. Not in any particular order because each passenger might have a different sense of what's more scary!
- I've not missed my medication this week.
- I fart a bit.
- I have boundary issues.
- I'm NOT a serial killer, followed by a laugh.
- I'm one of your 5-a-day.
- I know where you live.
- My ex-wife was once my passenger. She is dead now.
- My imaginary friend is riding shotgun with me. His name is Dmitri.
- I'm sleep deprived.
- My last wish was to drive an UBER.
Can you think of any others? Share in comments section.